Betty Lou Brame, 86, of N. Chesterfield, VA went the be with the Lord on Wednesday, July 19, 2023. She was preceded in death by her husband, Willie Clark Brame, Jr., parents, Frances Gallion (White) Massey and Alp Henry White. Betty Lou is survived by her children, Clarke and Mary Frances; sister, Jeannette Holm (John); and numerous nieces, nephews and two adopted grandchildren. She retired from Chesterfield County Public Schools, where she served as a teacher and library aide for many years. After retiring she was a dedicated volunteer at the VA hospital. She was a faithful member of Ramsey Memorial UMC, where she sang in the choir for decades and was always there to help when needed.
A visitation will be held from 1:00-2:30 pm, with her memorial service following at 2:30 pm on Sunday, July 30th at Ramsey Memorial UMC, 5900 Hull Street Rd., Richmond, VA 23224. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital or Wounded Warriors.
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Address: 4899 Belfort Road Suite 300 Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Website: https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: (855) 448-3997
- Description: Your generous, tax-deductible donation to Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) will change the lives of over 1 million injured warriors, caregivers, and family members. You will help bring independence back to our nation’s most severely wounded veterans.