Joyce Holder Clay, 83, resident of Lucy Corr Health Center, went to be with her Lord and Savior on Sunday, September 13, 2020 after a long battle with multiple heath issues. Joyce was preceded in death by her parents Glenn & Lucille Holder, and her high school sweetheart and love of her life Robert Clay, Sr. She is survived by her children Jenny Putman (Tim), Kathy Tarleton (Harvey), Robin Epperson (David), Robert Clay (Julie), and Gene Clay (Wendy); numerous grandchildren, great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews. The family will receive friends from 4:00-8:00 pm on Wednesday, September 16 at Morrissett Funeral & Cremation Service, 6500 Iron Bridge Rd. N. Chesterfield, VA 23234. The funeral service will be held at 2:00 pm on Thursday, September 17 at the Morrissett Chapel. Interment to follow at Tomahawk Baptist Church Cemetery. Flowers are appreciated as Joyce loved to surround herself with beautiful blooms.
- Date & Time: Sep 16, 2020 (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Morrissett Funeral and Cremation Services
- Date & Time: Sep 17, 2020 (2:00 PM - no time)
- Venue: Morrissett Funeral and Cremation
- Date & Time: Sep 17, 2020 (3:30 PM - no time)
- Venue: Tomahawk Baptist Church Cemetery