Kenneth Weir, 76, of Midlothian, went to play on Heaven’s links on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. He is survived by his beloved Wife of 51 years, Karen Ann Weir; Three Daughters, Jennie Lynn Hanley(Jim), Erin Elizabeth Earles (Nate), Amanda Suzanne Hunt (George); Six Grandsons, Ethan Hunt, Liam Hanley, Evan Earles, Logan Hunt, Callum Hanley, and Ryder Hunt; Granddaughter, Sydney Earles; Two Brothers, Richard and Ralph Weir; and his Faithful Beagle, Clancy Weir. Kenneth was preceded in death by his mother and father, Julia and Robert Weir. Services are private. In lieu of flowers the family suggests that memorial contributions may be made to The Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.
No Events & Services
The Michael J Fox Foundation For Parkinson's Research
- Address: P.O. Box 5014 Hagerstown, MD 21741
- Website: http://www.michaeljfox.org
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +1(800) 708-7644
- Description: The Michael J. Fox Foundation (MJFF) exists for one reason: to accelerate the next generation of Parkinson’s disease (PD) treatments. In practice, that means identifying and funding projects most vital to patients; spearheading solutions around seemingly intractable field-wide challenges; coordinating and streamlining the efforts of multiple, often disparate, teams; and doing whatever it takes to drive faster knowledge turns for the benefit of every life touched by PD. In principle, it means leveraging our core values of optimism, urgency, resourcefulness, collaboration, accountability and persistence in problem-solving to work on behalf of the 6 million people worldwide living with Parkinson’s.