Marvin T. Polston, Jr., 77, of N. Chesterfield, Va. gained his wings on, Sunday, February 21, 2021. He is preceded in death by his father, Marvin T. Polston, Sr., mother, Anna Marie Sperisen; wife, Sandra H. Polston; brother, Stewart; and sister, Mary Lou. He is survived by his, son, Marvin T. Polston III; daughters, Sherri Lawson and Kathy Polston; best friend, Joan Polston; grandson, Brock Polston; granddaughters, Savannah Lawson, Parker Polston, and LoLo Lawson; great-granddaughters, Lacie Marie Polston and Kylee Davis; sisters, Jean Marie, Doris, and Janice; stepchildren, Kim and Darryl; and step grandchildren, Jessica, Josh, Austin, Cole, and Lauren. Family will receive friends, Thursday, March 4, 11 am -12 pm at Morrissett Funeral and Cremation Service, 6500 Iron Bridge Rd. N. Chesterfield, Va. His Celebration of Life will be 12 pm at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Dale Memorial Park.
Celebration of Life
- Date & Time: March 04, 2021 (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
- Venue: Morrissett Funeral & Cremation Service
- Location: 6500 Iron Bridge Rd. N. Chesterfield, VA 23234
- Phone Number: (804) 275-7828
- Date & Time: March 04, 2021 (12:00 PM)
- Venue: Dale Memorial Park
- Location: 10201 Newbys Bridge Road Chesterfield, VA 23832
- Phone Number: (804) 905-8637
No Charities & Donations
Service Live Stream
Service Livestream for Marvin T. Polston Jr.