Maurice Arthur Lippert- Maury went to be with the Lord on April 8, 2018. He is survived by his wife Jean of 63 years; three children Steve (Joann), Randy (Denise) and Brenda (Ike); eight grandchildren and two great grandchildren. He was born in Syracuse, NY and lived there until 1980, when they moved to Richmond, VA. He was a professional truck driver and drove accident-free for more than 45 years. He was a fun-loving, caring man and will be missed by all who knew and loved him. A memorial service will be held at 11:00 am on Saturday, April 14 at Oak Grove Baptist Church, 3801 Beulah Rd., Richmond, VA 23237. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Oak Grove Baptist Church.
- Date & Time: Apr 14, 2018 (11:00:00 AM)
- Venue: Oak Grove Baptist Church
- Location: 3801Beulah Richmond, Va 23237 - (Get Directions)
Oak Grove Baptist Church
- Address: 3801 S Beulah Road Richmond VA 23237
- Phone Number: 804-275-7807