Morena Argentina Hernandez Lopez, 58, born in El Salvador, went to be with the Lord on Monday, January 23, 2023. Morena was preceded in death by her parents Maria Julia Zaldaña de Lopez and Adan de la Cruz Lopez; two brothers, Humberto Juaquin Lopez, Armando Lopez; and sister, Aide Lopez. She is survived by her beloved husband of 26 years, Francisco Hernandez Sr.; two sons, Irvin Hernandez, Francisco Hernandez Jr.; two sisters, Blanca Estella Mena (Rene), Vilma America Lopez; brother, Hugo Americo Lopez; family friends, Susana Avalos (Enrique) and their kids Marissa and Michael; best friend, Yanira Reyes; brother-in-law, Saul Hernandez (Estella); and friend, Maria Chavez (Walter Membreño). The family will receive friends from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm on Friday, February 3, 2023, at Morrissett Funeral & Cremation Service, 6500 Iron Bridge Road. Her funeral mass will be held on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5 pm at Morrissett Funeral and Cremation Service. Her final resting place will be back home in El Salvador.
- Date & Time: February 03, 2023 (6:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
- Venue: Morrissett Funeral And Cremation Service
- Location: 65000 Iron Bridge Rd. North Chesterfield, VA 23234 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: February 04, 2023 (5:00 PM)
- Venue: Morrissett Funeral & Cremation Service
- Location: 6500 Iron Bridge Rd. North Chesterfield, VA 23234 - (Get Directions)