Paul Edward Brown, 56, of Colonial Heights, passed away on Wednesday, September 29, 2021. Paul is survived by his beloved Mother Nancy Price Brown and Alice E. Berry, Father, Jimmy Earl Brown and his wife Teresa; Two Daughters, Kristen Kay Brown and her wife Kristine, Amanda Leigh Brown and her life partner Roy; Sister, Stefanie Anne Munksgard and her husband James; Step Brother, David Tony Fuller; Step Sister, Amanda Nicole Adams and her husband Jason; Two Granddaughters, Summer Faith Harwood and Myleigh Kay Harwood and his life partner Tammy Abernathy.
Paul loved life and being at the beach, especially going to Nags Head. He loved driving his red Jeep Wrangler, jamming to some music, making others laugh and smile, and his favorite color is purple. He cherished his family and friends. His children and grandchildren were his world. He was a great person, but most of all, he was a beloved son, father and friend who will be forever missed and loved. His funeral service will be held 11:00 am on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, at Morrissett Funeral & Cremation Service. In lieu of flowers the family suggests that memorial contributions may be made to American Cancer Society 4240 Park Place Ct., Glen, Allen, VA. 23060. https://www.cancer.org/involved/donate/memorial-giving.html
- Date & Time: October 12, 2021 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Morrissett Funeral & Cremation Service
- Location: 6500 Iron Bridge Road North Chesterfield, VA 23234
- Phone Number: (757) 969-3064
American Cancer Society
- Address: 4240 Park Place Ct., Glen, Allen, VA. 23060.
- Website: https://www.cancer.org/involved/donate/memorial-giving.html
- Phone Number: +1(800) 227-2345