Phyllis Boschen, 83, of Chesterfield, went to be with the Lord and her beloved husband, Henry C. Boschen, Jr. on Sunday, August 22, 2021. She is survived by her sons, Henry “Chuck” Boschen, III, Clinton Justin Boschen (Angeles); daughter, Deborah Boschen Altice (Bill); sisters, Florence Ellis, Arlene Hodges, and Sherry Parke. Phyllis was preceded in death by her parents, Beale and Lois Whittaker; daughter-in-law, Crystal Boschen; sisters, Brenda Swann, Susan Hall, and Jean Whittaker. Phyllis was retired from the Information Systems Technology department at Chesterfield County. She loved her church family as well as her grand puppies Kylie, Buttercup, and Bandit. ln addition to being a loving and caring mother, Phyllis was an “adopted” mom to many. The family will receive friends from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm on Thursday, August 26, 2021, at Morrissett Funeral & Cremation Service, 6500 Iron Bridge Rd. (Rt. 10). Her funeral service will be held 11:00 am on Friday, August 27, 2021, at Transformation Church with internment to follow at Sunset Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers the family suggests that memorial contributions may be made to Transformation Church 6000 Iron Bridge Rd., N. Chesterfield, VA 23234.
- Date & Time: August 27, 2021 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Transformation Church
- Location: 6000 Iron Bridge Road North Chesterfield, VA 23234 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: August 27, 2021 (12:30 PM)
- Venue: Sunset Memorial Park
- Location: 2901 W. Hundred Rd. Chester, VA 23831 - (Get Directions)
- Address: 6000 Iron Bridge Rd., N. Chesterfield, VA 23234.
- Website: https://pushpay.com/g/sbcrvarichmond
No Gallery Photos
Phyllis Boschen - A Loving Tribute
Funeral Ceremony for Phyllis Boshen
Phyllis Boschen - Funeral ServiceView it here