William Browder passed away on March 29, 2023. William was preceded in death by his grandfather Daniel Elroy Schutte and his aunt April Dawn Anderson. He is survived by his mother Karen Browder; father Michael Browder; a brother Michale Paul Maxey; grandparents Pete and Malinda Holloway; grandmother Deborah Schutte; aunts Dana Marie Schutte and Crystal Lynn Lacy; an uncle Gene Edward Andrews II and his wife Michelle; and a cousin Kylie Marie Andrews.
William was a tattoo artist. He was a historian of the culture and history of medieval Norse culture. He was a mechanic by trade and loved to work on cars. He was always willing to help those in need. William dearly loved all his family, and was a lover of all animals.
A memorial service be held at Heritage Baptist Church 7777 Cogbil Road North Chesterfield VA 23832, April 13, 2023 starting at 11 a.m. In lieu of flowers the family asks that donations be made in William’s name to the Richmond Animal League (https://www.ral.org/donate).
Richmond Animal League
- Address: 11401 International Drive, Richmond, VA 23236
- Website: https://www.ral.org/donate
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: (804) 379-0046
- Description: Richmond Animal League (RAL) has been committed to saving the lives of animals and finding loving homes for pets for over 40 years. Since 1979, we’ve worked with area shelters to provide temporary housing, medical treatment, vaccinations, spay/neuter, and loving care to tens of thousands of pets who were then adopted into new homes.