Edeltraud “Traudel” Franziska Mahaney, 74, of Richmond, Virginia passed away on Monday, December 12, 2022. She is preceded in death by her parents; Christian & Franziska Stroebert; and sister, Rosemarie Mergenthal. Traudel is survived by her daughter, Erika Mahaney; brother, Berthold Stroebert; sister, Margarete Mueller; and former husband, Chuck Mahaney.
A memorial gathering will be held at 1:00-3:00 pm on Saturday, January 7, 2022. at Morrissett Funeral & Cremation Service, 6500 Iron Bridge Rd., N. Chesterfield, VA 23234. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in her name to Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
Traudel’s Memorial Gathering:https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6598380108?pwd=lg8CjTuRJzhGonAOb5dKbFHxvz6ySt.1Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 659 838 0108Passcode: 0000
Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens
- Address: 1800 Lakeside Ave. Richmond, VA 23228
- Website: http://www.lewisginter.org
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: (804) 262-9887
- Description: Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden’s mission is connecting people through plants to improve communities. Our goal is to extend beyond traditional boundaries to have a positive impact and to enrich lives. The Garden is growing fresh produce for the hungry; actively participating in urban greening and water management initiatives; contributing to economic development and work-force training; and educating diverse youth and adult audiences about critical issues related to the interdependence of plants and people. Our mission affirms the Garden as a primary resource for learning about the botanical world—its beauty, heritage, and significance to the web of life.